Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 16, 2012

Hey Everyone,
These weeks have been amazing for me. I cant put into words how much that i have grown and learned in this time. My studies have been amazing, i get along amazingly with my companion, and we have been sharing amazing experiences out here together as we teach the gospel to everyone thatll listen. i have felt the spirit more strongly in these weeks than ever, and ive honestly just handed my life over to the Lord and am just letting him form me into the person he wants me to be. For awhile i was trying not to let God change things in my life that i was comfortable with, but im learning that i just need to hand myself over to him so that i can truly be an instrument in His hands. i love this work and more than ever i want to share my testiomony with everyone that i can. Im so thankful to be a member of His church and to have this oportunity to share His gospel with others. Thank you all for the support and for the help and strength that you give me while i read your letters. I love you all and hope that you enjoy the pics! 
Love Elder Anderson










No comments:

Post a Comment