Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 23, 2012

Hey Everyone!!!
I cant believe that Im done. I cant believe how many amazing experiences that ive had and how many changes that ive made in my life. I feel sad that im leaving, but extremely happy for what ive done out here and the amazing people that i have been able to help bring to Christ. This last week was incredible and i feel really good that i kept working until the very last minute of my mission. Both of the baptisms went through this last Saturday, and I was just trying to hold back my tears the whole time as i heard their testimonies and realized that this was the last time that id get to do it in the mission. Last night they threw me a going away party in our pension(where we eat), and it was incredible. Alot of people from the ward came and shared with me how i helped them in this time that ive been here and how grateful they were. when it was my turn i just broke down in tears and did the best i could to share with them what ive learned and how amazing that the gospel truly is. Im going to miss these people so much that it hurts to know that im leaving. I feel like Im leaving home once again and am going to some foreign place to start a new life but just that this time the foreign place is my house. I think I learned this week that the hardest part of the mission is going home. In a couple of days theyre going to take my name tag off and tell me that im no longer a missionary, but these people and experiences will always be in my heart and Im never going to stop living the things that ive learned here. I dont know what i have ahead of me now, but i know that everything i do needs to be done with the help of the Lord. Im excited to see everyone again and to start looking for that special person to start a family of my own. I have taught people for 2 years what they need to do to have a beautiful family, and now im ready to do it myself. what more can i say about these two years. My English is too poor to really describe myself how i would like to lol. I just want to say thanks to everyone that has helped me to come out here and make all these incredible changes in my life. you guys have no idea how much youve helped me. I still remember to this day comments that ive heard people say about their missions that have helped me stay strong and obedient even through the hardest times. I love all of you and my family more than ever. I love my savior Jesus Christ and his amazing sacrifice that he did for me. I cant believe how merciful that Him and my Heavenly Father have been with me and how many blessings that theyve given me. I dont know how else i can thank them apart from continuing on with the work that ive done here and continuing to apply the Atonement to my own life. I hope that everyone can feel what ive felt out here and know that God exists and loves you more than you even understand. The gospel or teachings of Jesus Christ, allow us to live with Him again and to have joy in this life. It is truly the remedy for the brokenhearted. I share my mission with you all in the name of Jesus Christ, amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment