Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 16, 2012


Everyone!
This week was incredible, and i cant believe that the mission still keeps getting better! I had some incredible things happen, truly miracles, but you´ll have to wait to hear about them in my homecoming talk Sunday the 29th...The only bad thing about this week was that i got my camera stolen and now i have no idea how im going to take pics of my last week!!!! Im going to try and borrow someones camera but if not ill just have to have a good memory lol. This is officially the last week of my mission, and i plan on working as hard as i can to make it a memorable one. I cant think of anything better than finishing the mission baptizing a couple of the people that i have grown to love so much! Love You Guys! Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment