Monday, July 2, 2012

July 2, 2012

Hey Everyone!
This week was sweet, but definitely one of the craziest ones of my mission. We had a bunch of different things going on in the zone so i was literaly working in different sectors every day. It was sweeeeet though because there was a new missionary that arrived a couple of weeks ago that wasnt talking and was having alot of problems and we were able to help him a ton! Hes talking now and teaching and joking around and everything and is pumped to be in the mission. the sad thing is that my companion is going to have a change within the zone to go help him though, so im going to get a new companion tomorow for the last 3 weeks of my mission lol. the crazy thing to is that its going to be Elder Santamaria from Colombia who was already my companion in Quillabamba. Crazy but cool ha. Anyways, everyhting is going great and we are just working really hard like always. Ive had a ton of amazing experiences but just dont have time to write them ha! Thanks for all the support everyone! I love you guys! oh and if you want to know about my homecoming information you can call my mom(Trisha) 6028181311 and she´ll fill you in! Have a great week! Love Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment