Monday, March 19, 2012

March 19, 2011

Hey Everyone!
Im glad to say that my toenail surgery went well and that everything is back in order ha! Im oficially walking in shoes like normal, and i honestly had one of the most amazing weeks of my mission. We did work divisions with some elders that were having alot of problems working together and stuff and it turned out to be one of the most amazing days of my life. I prayed really hard to be able to be a great example for that missionary and help him with everything and just show him how much i love him and everything. We had a really successful day, and afterwards the missionary even told me that he learned a bunch of things from me and realized what he was doing wrong even though i didnt tell him. He expressed how grateful he was for me while shedding tears, and it made me realize how we are all just going through changes and trying to become better people. it helped me to realize as well just how apreciative that i am for all the people in my life that have helped me to  become a better person. I cant believe the changes that im going through out here, and Im to the point where i dont want to stop doing this work and go home lol. I know I have to go home, but I never want to stop being in the Service of other people and especially my Heavenly Father. I found out that i have a change and will be going to what will probably be my last sector since i only have 3 changes left. Im going to work my butt off wherever it is, and im just going to keep trying to make more changes in my life and help as many people as i can to come unto Christ. Thanks for everything. Ill find out where im going this Tuesday at 5pm our time, and ill let you know Monday where im at! Love Elder Anderson! oh and the picture is of the dinner with our pensionista and her daughter and our friends here in an Italian restaurant..it was our going away dinner to show her how much we apreciated everything..Hna Constanza is amazing! and has delicious food haha..



No comments:

Post a Comment