Monday, March 12, 2012

March 12, 2012

Hey Everyone!
Had an interesting but amazing week here. I got an ingrown toe nail at the base of my toe which was not too much fun and it even got infected and we had to do a surgery in my room. we did it without pain killers though, and i was actually screaming from the pain. just another awesome mission experience ha! ive got some awesome videos of it too lol! They think they cut all the nail off that entered, but well find out in a couple of days when it heals more if its still going to be a problem. the cool part though is that i got to wear flip flops for a couple of days ha! i was walking with one shoe and one flip flop for awhile which was pretty funny because i was waddling practically ha. anyways, we had another baptism this week that was absolutely amazing! Edwin is an amazing guy whos going through alot of changes, and i got the chance to confirm him which was absolutely amazing! Anyways, im just enjoying my time here and am giving my all. I think that im going to have a change just for some sicknesses and injuries though which stinks...dont worry though im fine, its just minor things. 
love you all..Elder Anderson!


This is disgusting I know...


No comments:

Post a Comment