Monday, May 7, 2012

May 7, 2012

Hey Everyone!
I got my new comp this week, and we have gotten to work ha! His name is Elder Parra and is from Bogotá, Colombia. HE´s my second comp from there, and is just as cool as the other ha. He has about 13 months in the mission, and im teaching him how to be a zone leader which is cool. We get along amazingly, and is just the companion that id want to finish my mission. We are working amazingly, and our zone is going to kick butt this month! This week is going to be amazing for us as well, and i honestly have seen more amazing things than ever this last week, and im pretty sure that this is going to be the most amazing week of my life. I guess that the pictures will just have to sum it up next week lol. Anyways, im doing amazing and am truly enjoying this work that im doing. I hope to keep serving the Lord with all my heart until they take off my name tag and tell me i cant anymore lol. I love you guys!!! thanks for the support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment