Monday, November 21, 2011

November 21, 2011

Hey Everyone! So im oficially in a place called Quillabamb which is a part of the jungle here! it is absolutely amazing and soooo different from where i was before that it shocks me! i feel like im in a completly different mission. i love it here in every way. the people are awesome the place is beautiful, and the weather is amaaazzziiinggg. for the first time in my whole mission ive gone days without wearing a sweatshirt. its like a tropical environment which is perfect! my new companion is Elder Santamaria de colombia and is an amazing guy! we get along great and are working really well. hes doing a great job showing me around and teaching me the area as well. im really looking forward to having some more great experiences, just now in a new place. idk if we´ll do anything for thanksgiving but i wish you all a great one. 
have a great week, 
love elder anderson






No comments:

Post a Comment